- Kale can be grown perfectly well in pots and containers. A single plant can be grown in a 12-14 inch round pot. Use good quality potting soil mix to grow Kale in pots.
- Kale plants should be watered 2-3 times a week during cold days, and once a day during the hot sunny day.
- Although Kale can be grown in full sun (8 hours) it can also grow well in partial sun (4 hours).
- Since Kale is a leafy green, you need a fertilizer which is high in nitrogen. You can use all-purpose organic fertilizers like cow manure. Mix the organic manure in the soil before planting.
- Harvesting of Kale starts from55 to 65 days after transplantation.
Kale Is Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants Like Quercetin and Kaempferol. Regular consumption of Kale Can Help Lower Cholesterol, Which May Reduce The Risk of Heart Disease.
Kale is one the best low-calorie foods, loaded with vitamins and minerals. It is high in Vitamin K and Manganese. Kale is also a source of the carotenoids – lutein and zeaxanthin. Boiling kale decreases the level of glucosinolate compounds, whereas steaming, microwaving or stir-frying does not result in significant loss.
Out of stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.